THE HCI ADVANTAGE
Science Research Centre
The objective of this centre is to inculcate a strong culture of science research & innovation in our students so that they may eventually become leaders in Research. The centre provides many resources which will support the research and innovation programs and will serve as a central facility for student research activities. The SRC is posed to become a vibrant hub for exchange of scientific ideas and opinions as well as an incubator for innovations and discoveries.
The main features of the Centre are:
- 10 Science Research Laboratories where specialised research projects and experiments will be carried out.
- The Theatrette, which can accommodate 84 persons, serves as a venue for exchange of ideas and intellectual discourse between expert speakers, teachers and students.
- Field Station & Special Culture rooms which are specially designed for the incubation of living organisms used in the Life Science and Biotechnology projects.
- Project rooms and Work Resource rooms are student-centred facilities that allow for active interaction between students as well as their teacher and external expert mentors. A multitude of teaching and learning resources and aids will be made available to stimulate innovative thinking and creativity.
- Supporting facilities include preparations rooms for technicians, storage space for chemicals and equipment as well as a computer network system. These are located in strategic areas at the Centre and will provide the necessary support for the research activities.
BACK TO TOP